making cold, dirty, wet dogs a thing of the past
Made in Scotland & Design Rights Protected
Welcome to the K9 CleanCoats® website
K9 CleanCoats® are unique, stylish, made-to-measure designer bodysuits (onesies) for short & long-coated breeds. The super soft, 100% water-resistant fleece keeps dogs warm and dry when they are out & about in wet/snowy weather (preventing soakings and snowballing) and are so light dogs don't know they've got them on. They are designed to allow the dogs to run freely & do the toilet.
Lighter, summer-weight fabric is also available for the wet warmer weather.
We specialise in dogs who are an unusual size & shape.....
They are primarily functional garments!
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
- These designer dog onesies are made-to-measure dog bodysuits that help to keep all breeds of dog clean & dry when you are forced to walk them in the wet & mud – see the outdoorsy dogs in the Gallery;
- Short-coated and elderly dogs enjoy the comfort of these fleece all-in-one designer dog coats when used as dog pyjamas or dog jammies – see the cosy dogs in the Gallery;
- Acting as a protective shell, they have proved very successful for dogs suffering with grass/pollen allergies, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome & Alopecia X;
- Can be used to prevent dogs who have had surgery from damaging or licking their wounds, negating the use of an Elizabethan Collar or Cone;
- Amongst the wide-range of solid & patterned fabrics we have available, K9 CleanCoats® also has a variety of Tartans – see the Fabrics page and in the Gallery;
- Show dogs benefit from these dog bodysuits and use this petwear once bathed to keep them clean & warm until they actually go into the show ring;
- Can be used to keep whelping bitches clean whilst walking;
- Protect the inside of your car/camper from sandy, wet dogs - put the dog in its K9 CleanCoat® before it goes in the car & shakes, which keeps the dog warm & dries it on the way home, then remove once home & outside the car;
- A wash & repair service is available.
Prices start from £55
I also offer an embroidery service - your dog's name or affix to further personalise your K9 CleanCoat
As used by Chris Packham, Wildlife & TV Presenter, and worn by Itchy & Scratchy to highlight ticks after walks
AS SEEN IN DOG WORLD & OUR DOGS
Featured in THE SCOTSMAN, THE SCOTTISH DAILY MAIL,
THE TELEGRAPH, THE GUARDIAN,
THE SUN, THE NORTHERN SCOT.
& THE SUN
Pioneering new product announcement 10 March 2016:
Made-to-measure Kevlar undersuits to wear under K9 CleanCoats in motorcycle boxes & sidecars. See article on our Press page. For use along with "Doggles".
As worn by Aslan who works for Dulux Paints
Now also available for cats: Gene Bene, a Sphynx Cat