making cold, dirty, wet dogs a thing of the past
Made in Scotland
Design Rights Protected
(Customers should be aware that there are cheap, inferior immitations on the market, but K9 CleanCoats are a premier product & I take Legal Action to enforce my Intellectual Property Rights)
Welcome to the K9 CleanCoats® website
K9 CleanCoats® offer a high quality, bespoke service, creating stylish, made-to-measure dog bodysuits (onesies) for short & long-coated breeds.
The super soft, 100% rain-resistant fleece helps keep dogs clean, warm and dry when they are out & about in wet/snowy weather (preventing soakings and snowballing) and are so light dogs don't know they've got them on. These made-to-measure dog coats, with 4 full-length legs, a hood/snood & optional feet/tail cover, are designed to allow the dogs to run freely & do the toilet. For bitches, the belt goes right along to the stifle to keep the entire tummy covered (see the photos of the Dalmatian & Skye Terrier below).
Not suitable for dogs working or playing in water.
Lighter, summer-weight fabric is also available for the wet warmer weather & for dogs suffering with skin allergies.
We specialise in Giant Breeds, dogs who are an unusual size & shape, and those with unusual requirements.....
They are primarily functional garments!
View some of the most recent coats on our FB page
(use the "F" link from the menu above)
Above you can see Toto an American Cocker Spaniel, a Borzoi, a Dalmatian, a Standard Poodle & a Skye Terrier.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
- These designer dog onesies are bespoke, made-to-measure dog bodysuits that help to keep all breeds of dog clean & dry when you are forced to walk them in the wet & mud, saving you hours of cleaning dogs, bathrooms, cars, caravans etc – see the outdoorsy dogs in the Gallery;
- Short-coated and elderly dogs enjoy the comfort of these fleece all-in-one designer dog coats when used as dog pyjamas or dog jammies – see the cosy dogs in the Gallery;
- Acting as a protective shell, they have proved very successful for dogs suffering with grass/pollen allergies, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome & Alopecia (see the comments on the "What Our Clients Say" page). Feet & tail covers can be added if necessary;
- Can be used to prevent dogs who have had surgery from damaging or licking their wounds, negating the use of an Elizabethan Collar or Cone. Feet & tail covers can be useful here too;
- Amongst the wide-range of solid & patterned fabrics we have available, K9 CleanCoats® also has a variety of Tartans – see the Fabrics page and in the Gallery;
- Show dogs benefit from these dog bodysuits and use this petwear once bathed to keep them clean & warm until they actually go into the show ring;
- Can be used to keep whelping bitches clean whilst walking;
- Protect the inside of your car/camper/boat from sandy, wet dogs - put the dog in its K9 CleanCoat® before it goes in the car & shakes, which keeps the dog warm & dries it on the way home, then remove once home & outside the car;
- A wash & repair service is available.
As used by Chris Packham, Wildlife & TV Presenter, and worn by Itchy & Scratchy to highlight ticks after walks
Michaela Strachan & Toto at the National Pet Show
AS SEEN IN DOG WORLD & OUR DOGS
Featured in THE SCOTSMAN, THE SCOTTISH DAILY MAIL,
THE TELEGRAPH, THE GUARDIAN,
THE SUN, THE NORTHERN SCOT.
& THE SUN
(view film on this Link above)
(listen to show on this Link above)
Pioneering new product announcement 10 March 2016:
Made-to-measure Kevlar undersuits to wear under K9 CleanCoats in motorcycle boxes & sidecars and on trikes. See article on our Press page. For use along with "Doggles".
As worn by Aslan who works for Dulux Paints
I also offer an embroidery service - your dog's name or affix to further personalise your K9 CleanCoat
Now also available for cats: Gene Bene, a Sphynx Cat